Since 1999 Celebrity Personal Assistants, Inc. has conducted nationwide searches to recruit the perfect business savvy professionals to aide celebrities, professional athletes and other high-profile individuals in their lifestyle management needs.
CPAI is known in "entertainment circles around the world" as the Staffing Agency to the Stars.™ The firm has found a unique, first-of-its-kind niche in the employment/staffing industry.
Our team of Certified Employment Consultants™ have recruited assistants on behalf of clients throughout the United States including entertainment epicenters such as Los Angeles, New York City and Atlanta. Clients range from A-list actors, television/film production companies, Grammy-award winning musicians, financial advisors, talent managers, attorneys, best-selling authors, professional athletes and other high-profile individuals and businesses.
The agency has been featured in countless print publications and on various radio/television programs such as: Essence Magazine, Forbes, LA Times, Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Washington Post, Upscale Magazine, OT Magazine, Oprah, Atlanta Business Chronicle, USA Today, NBC News, VH1, E!, Fox News with Tony Snow, Frank Ski Morning Show, Fox Sports Radio among others....
- 1999 - Founded by Dionne Mahffey, PsyD
- 2000 - Began staffing personal assistants for the sports & entertainment industry
- 2001 - Staffed tours and concert venues
- 2001 - Secured contracts with various NFL and NBA agents to provide virtual assistant services to their clients
- 2003 - Partnered with National Football League (NFL) Players Association as their official Concierge and Lifestyle Manager
- 2003 - Provided on-site concierge desk for Cannes Film Festival
- 2003 - Provided on-site concierge desk for New York Fashion Week
- 2004 - Provided Concierge services to the NFL for 3 seasons
- 2004 - On-site Personal Assistant Services at Pro Bowl.
- 2004 - Launched Orchestrate Concierge - lifestyle management software solution
- 2004 - Invited by Starkey International Institute for Household Management to participate in their Butlers Conference
- 2004 - Hosted Personal Assistant conference = attracted 400 attendees
- 2004 - Launched Personal Assistant Training Courses in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
- 2005 - Partnered with Learning Annex to provide Personal Assistant course
- 2005 - Introduced Online training courses and webinars
- 2006 - Appeared on E! special "Confessions of Personal Assistants
- 2007 - Appeared on MTV's "Adventures in Holly-hood"
- 2008 - Expanded Training Classes to include advanced concierge training
- 2009 - Corporate Placement Division expanded to Michigan
- 2010 - Provided on-site solutions for annual film festivals in Miami and New York
- 2013 - 1000th placement milestone reached!
- 2014 - Re-branded company with new Logo
- 2014 - Launched on-demand courses and expanded training offerings